CAD Jobs | CAE Jobs | Mastercam | NX CAM Coimbatore | Exp: 7+ | April 2017
Posted By : Company Location : Coimbatore
(182) (3.0 /10) (1)
Mastercam | NX CAM
Salary ( in lacs)
2.4-3.5 (per annum)
Diploma/BE in Mechanical Engineering
English | Hindi | Bengali
7+ (in years)
Position reports to Managing Director and lead the efforts in developing, improving and qualifying manufacturing processes for current products and introduction of new products in a machine shop environment. The position will also develop product costing and work closely with the marketing department to grow Rapid.
• Diploma in Mechanical or Production Engineering
• Be a good team leader capable to build strong team
• Minimum 10 years of process development experience in a machine shop for HMCs (fanuc professional 5) , VMCs and Turning Centers.
• Excellent understanding of machining process for castings (from iron to exotic alloys) and other components.
• Capability to develop optimal processes to maximize machine availability and minimize product cost .
• Capability to design fixtures for Conventional and CNC machines to support new processes.
• Capability to select the right tools for the manufacturing process.
• Understanding of product costing methods and ability to develop product and fixture costs for new products and for process improvements.
• Ability to troubleshoot manufacturing processes and find solutions to problems.
• Ability to use structured problem solving methods.
• Ability to document new processes so that manufacturing can run it with minimal intervention (set up instructions, work instruction, tool change procedures etc)
• Stay in touch with new manufacturing methods and propose new methods/technology to improve effectiveness.
• Ability to put together timelines and manage new product launch. Work closely with customers on the product launch.
• Support production with process improvements / cycle time reduction projects / SMED